Grandstream GWN7806P 48-Port Gigabit Enterprise Layer 2+ Managed Network PoE Switch
Grandstream GWN7806P: 48 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (PoE), 6 Gigabit SFP Ports
The Grandstream GWN7800 series are Layer 2+ managed network switches that allow small-to-medium enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance, and smart business networks that are fully manageable. It supports advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritization of network traffic, IGMP Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks. The PoE models provide smart dynamic PoE output to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points and other PoE endpoints. The GWN7800 series can be managed in a number of ways, including the local web user interface of the GWN7800 series switch. The series is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream's cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. The enterprise-grade GWN7800 series are the ideal managed network switches for small-to-medium businesses.
Why TheTelecomSpot.com likes this switch:
- Big business features at a great price!
- GWN7800 series is supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager
- Ideal for small-to-medium enterprises
Please see more the Grandstream GWN7800 Series Datasheet for more information.
Grandstream GWN7806P Switch Features
- 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports and 6 Gigabit SFP+ ports
- Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- Reliability features including fault detection, device protection, dual boot, dual system file redundancy, link aggregation, storm control, and more
- ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Embedded controller to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic
- Supports stacking for easy management of up to 16 switches in one interface while creating redundant backup between multiple devices