Grandstream GXP2130v2 VoIP Phone (with Bluetooth)
Grandstream GXP2130v2 HD IP phone with Bluetooth is Linux-based and delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone. The GXP2130v2 features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, and 4-way voice conferencing. A 2.8 inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls.
The GXP2130v2 comes with Bluetooth V2.1 support and is equipped with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather and currency exchange apps. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130v2 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
Grandstream GXP2130v2 IP Phone Features
- 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts).
- 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys.
- Support Bluetooth V2.1
- Up to 4-way conferencing
- 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
- 320x240 TFT color LCD
- Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.]
- Package include: GXP2130v2 phone, handset and cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
Please see Grandstream GXP2130v2 phone datasheet for full spec