Grandstream GXV3380 IP Video Phone
The Grandstream GXV3380 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its 8 inch 1280x800 capacitive touch screen, 2 megapixel camera, HDMI in/out for content sharing, dual microphones and support for 1080p HD video. The GXV3380 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11ac) and Bluetooth support.
It also runs Android 7.x and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3380 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
Grandstream GXV3380 Features
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 7.x operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB Flash
- 8’’ (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-in/out, USB, Micro SD, headset jack, EHS (Plantronics headsets)
- 7-way HD audio conferencing & 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
Grandstream GXV3380 Contents
- GXV3350 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick installation guide, GPL license