Grandstream HT814 Analog Telephone Adapter
Grandstream HT814 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) let businesses and residential users integrate up to 4 analog phones or fax machines with any VoIP network using its 4 FXS ports. HT814 ATA also includes dual Gigabit network ports with an integrated NAT router to allow the device to deliver VoIP service and routing capabilities. The unit features color-coded ports and 7 LED-backlit status indicators to make it extra easy to use.
Built upon Grandstreamâ€™s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for home and office use.
Grandstream HT814 ATA Highlighted Features
- Supports 4 SIP profiles through 4 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstreamâ€™s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- See Grandstream HT814 datasheet for more detail