Grandstream UCM6304 IP PBX Appliance
The Grandstream UCM6304 of IP PBXs allows businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in an easy-to-manage fashion with no licensing fees.
The UCM6300 Series enterprise-grade IP PBX allows businesses to unify all of their communication technologies on to one centralized network, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, analytics, mobility options, facility access, intercom and more.
The UCM6300 series can be integrated with third party applications and platforms, including customer relationship management (CRM) and property management systems (PMS), and offers an API for additional custom integrations.
For cloud-based setup, management and monitoring, the UCM6300 series is compatible with the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS).
This unified communications manager also offers a built-in video conferencing platform with support for desktop users through the Grandstream Wave desktop app.
By offering thousands of secure and reliable features at an all-inclusive price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees, the UCM6300 series allows enterprises, offices , hotels, retail chains, call centers and more to create a seamless unified communication solution.
Grandstream UCM6304 Features
- Analog Ports: 4x FXO, 4x FXS
- Users: 2000
Max Concurrent calls: 300
Max concurrent SRTP calls: 200
Max Video Conference: 30
Max Voice Conference: Up to 120
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 SD card interface
- 320x240 color LCD with touch screen for Shortcut Keys and Scroll Bar
- Three self-adaptive Gigabit ports (switched, routed or dual card mode) with PoE+
- Call Center: Multiple configurable call queues, automatic call distribution (ACD) based on agent skills/availability/work-load, in-queue announcement
- Auto Attendant: Up to 5 layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) in multiple languages
- Call Features: Call park, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, caller ID, call record, call history, ringtone, IVR, music on hold, call routes, DID, DOD, DND, DISA, ring group, ring simultaneously, time schedule, PIN groups, call queue, pickup group, paging/intercom, voicemail, call wakeup, SCA, BLF, voicemail to email, fax to email, speed dial, call back, dial by name, emergency call, call follow me, blacklist/whitelist, voice conference, video conference, event list, feature codes, busy camp-on/ call completion, voice control
- Based on Asterisk version 16
- Wall mount & Desktop
- Grandstream UCM6300 Series Datasheet