Grandstream UCM6304A IP PBX Appliance (Audio Series)
The Grandstream UCM6304A of IP PBXs allows businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in an easy-to-manage fashion with no licensing fees.
The Grandstream UCM6300 Audio series includes all features from the state-of-the-art UCM6300 Series, with only video capability removed.
This allows the UCM6300 Audio Series to be the ideal communications solution for businesses looking for a powerful-yet cost-effective platform and for those who do not need video.
The UCM6300 Audio series allows businesses to build powerful and scalable unified communication and collaboration solutions. This series of IP PBXs provide a platform that unifies fundamental business communications needs, including voice, instant messaging (IM), voice meetings, audio web meetings, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms and more. The UCM6300 Audio Series supports up to 1500 users (model dependent) and includes a built-in instant messaging (IM), voice/web conferencing platform, and the free Wave App that allows users to communicate and collaborate from desktops, mobile devices, IP phones, and other SIP endpoints. It supports UCM RemoteConnect cloud service for remote users to offer a best-in class hybrid platform that combines the control of an on-premise IP PBX with the remote access and system manageability of a cloud solution. By offering a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, instant messaging, voice conferencing and collaboration tools, the UCM6300 Audio series provides a powerful business communication platform for any organization.
Grandstream UCM6304A Features
- Analog Ports: 4x FXO, 4x FXS
- Users: 1000
Max Concurrent calls: 150
Max concurrent SRTP calls: 120
Max Video Conference: No Video Capabilities
Max Voice Conference: 7 meeting rooms and up to 120 parties
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 SD card interface
- 320x240 color LCD with touch screen for Shortcut Keys and Scroll Bar
- Three self-adaptive Gigabit ports (switched, routed or dual card mode) with PoE+
- Call Center: Multiple configurable call queues, automatic call distribution (ACD) based on agent skills/availability/work-load, in-queue announcement
- Auto Attendant: Up to 5 layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) in multiple languages
- Call Features: Call park, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, caller ID, call record, call history, ringtone, IVR, music on hold, call routes, DID, DOD, DND, DISA, ring group, ring simultaneously, time schedule, PIN groups, call queue, pickup group, paging/intercom, voicemail, call wakeup, SCA, BLF, voicemail to email, fax to email, speed dial, call back, dial by name, emergency call, call follow me, blacklist/whitelist, voice conference, video conference, event list, feature codes, busy camp-on/ call completion, voice control
- Based on Asterisk version 16
- Wall mount & Desktop
- Grandstream UCM6300A Audio Series Datasheet