Grandstream Network UCM6510 IP PBX appliance offers a turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility applications out of the box without any extra license fees or recurring costs. It's an innovative PBX appliance for E1/T1/J1 networks and brings enterprise-grade UC and security protection to enterprises, small-to-medium businesses (SMBs), retails enviornments and residential settings in an easy-to-manage fashion.
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 application processor, large memory (1GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Flash) and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing
- 1 integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC), hardware based caller ID/call progress tone and smart automated impendance matching for various countries
- Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD card; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
- See Grandstream UCM6510 datasheet for more information on specs