Jabra EVOLVE 40 Headset UC Mono - 6393-829-209
Jabra EVOLVE 40 UC Mono is a professional grade corded mono headset for VoIP softphones, mobile phone and tablet that helps you focus and improves your conversations. It provides ultimate noise cancellation, intuitive control unit and plug-and-play set-up. Its state-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds so you and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other. Get easy access to the most used functions, like volume and mute, or even answer and end calls directly from the intuitive control unit. Jabra Evolve 40 works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
The Jabra Evolve 40 now have Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer. This means you can transfer your Lync and Skype for Business calls to your smartphone - Ideal for when a meeting is over running and you need head out of the door. Available through Jabra Direct.
Jabra EVOLVE 40 UC Mono Headset Highlights:
- USB adapter with 3.5 mm jack integrated into the control unit allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Busy light signals user availability.
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- World-class speakers are built for both voice and music.
- Passive noise cancellation - simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noises such as human noises.
- Leatherette ear cushions.
- Soft pouch included.