Jabra Evolve 80 Stereo Headset MS Version - 7899-823-109
Jabra Evolve 80 MS stereo headset is certified for MS Lync (Skype for Business) and for use with VoIP softphones, mobile phone and tablet. Jabra Evolve 80 is a professional headset that eliminates noise and help you focus with unmatched noise cancellation, intuitive control unit and plug-and-play setup. Built to eliminate noise. Active noise cancellation filters out low-frequency background noise. Specially designed ear cushions block high-frequency sounds. Noise-cancelling microphone makes sure that the other party can hear you loud and clear.
The Jabra Evolve 80 now have Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer. This means you can transfer your Lync and Skype for Business calls to your smartphone - Ideal for when a meeting is over running and you need head out of the door. (Available thru Jabra Direct)
When you are on a call, Jabra EVOLVE™ automatically turns on the busy light, letting people clearly know you are busy. When you are not on a call, you can also activate the red busy light to create your own concentration zone and keep you from being disturbed.
Jabra Evolve 80 Stereo Headset Highlights:
- Premium sound experience.
- Active noise cancellation technology and large around-the-ear cups designed to reduce unwanted noise.
- USB adapter with 3.5mm jack integrated into the control unit allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Busy light signals user availability.
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Microphone mute on boom arm.
- Leatherette ear cushions.
- Soft pouch included.
- Listen-in feature.