Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset - USB-C MS Teams Mono (24089-899-899)
Incredible noise isolation
Put on your Evolve2 40 and feel the noise around you instantly fade. Memory foam oval ear cushions and pioneering new angled design give you passive noise cancellation like you've never experienced.
Guard your concentration zone with an improved busylight
Jabra Evolve2 40's new and improved busylight is now more visible than ever, allowing you to be seen from every angle, for even fewer interruptions. So you can work in peace.
Make good calls when it matters
The incredible call performance of our world-leading Evolve series is now even better; Evolve2 40 is a corded headset with an advanced digital chipset and three strategically placed professional microphones.
UC-certified means UC-satisfied
When collaboration is easy, everyone is happy, with both their UC platform and their headset. Evolve2 40 is UC-certified and available in a Microsoft Teams-certified variant, for truly seamless communication.
Bigger speakers, better chipset, brilliant audio
You'll never miss a thing, thanks to powerful leak-tolerant 40mm speakers and our most advanced digital chipset ever, delivering audio that always keeps you in the loop.
Optimized for all-day comfort
Designed using biometric measurements from hundreds of heads, for the ultimate all-day comfort, and finished using durable, premium materials. Comfort so good, you'll barely even feel it.
Future-proof tech that gets better with age
Upgradeable platform that will add even more value to your investment with future firmware upgrades through Jabra Xpress.
Jabra Evolve2 40 Features
- Connectivity: Corded USB-C
- Variant: MS Teams
- Wearing Style: Mono
- 3-microphone technology for outstanding call performance
- Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
- Powerful 40mm speakers deliver richer sound for a more immersive audio experience
- 360 degree busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Move boom arm up to mute or down to unmute or answer call
- Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
- Additional software features available via Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
- Certifications Leading UC Vendors
- 2 year warranty
- Jabra Evolve2 40 Datasheet