Jabra GN2100 (GN2125) Duo Noise-Cancel QD Headset with Telecoil
Jabra GN2100 headsets are award-winning series designed for business and call centers. Featuring stylish and comfortable design with noise-canceling microphones.
GN2125 model is designed for people who use hearing aids, the Jabra GN2100 Telecoil is equipped with a hearing aid-compatible telecoil that is fitted to the plain side of the earpiece. The telecoil cancels out surrounding background sound while heightening the sound quality from the telephone. This gives hearing aid users clearer, crisper phone conversation that is free from interference from background noise.
Jabra GN2125 Duo NC Telecoil Headset Highlights:
- Binaural (both ears)
- Over-the-head wearing style
- Hearing aid compatibile with telecoil version
- Connect to your deskphone via QD (Quick Disconnect) cables (not included) - please check Jabra compatbility guide for your model
- Jabra PeakStop technology keeps the sound level in safe range and protect your hearing
- Ergonomically designed frames, soft ear cushions and adjustable headband/microphone boom so you can talk in comfort
- Noise cancellation to eliminate ambient noise