path from traditional telephony to Unified Communications.
If you already have a deployment of headsets, there is no need
to buy new ones. The switch enables you to answer calls from
desk phones and softphone clients using the same Jabra QD
(Quick Disconnect) headset. This makes Jabra LINK 180 ideal for
offices and contact centers, which are in transition to PC-based
telephony, or uses a combination of desk and softphones to
maximize operational efficiency.
- Switch seamlessly between desk and softphone using the
- Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
- Enables use of Jabra desk phone headsets with PC-based
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation
- Compatible with any corded Jabra QD headset
- Compatible with all leading brands of softphones
Jabra LINK 180 connects your desk phone and your softphone
and allows you to use your existing Jabra QD headsets together
with the new generation of PC-based softphone clients. As a
result, users can continue to leverage the benefits of a
professional Jabra headset, including superior sound,
noise-canceling and all-day wearing comfort.
Jabra LINK 180 can be used with any Jabra QD headset,
including Jabra GN1900, Jabra GN2000, Jabra GN2100 and
the Jabra BIZ 2400 Series.
Jabra LINK 180 is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows and
Mac, and compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and
softphones. The manual switch guarantees easy, intuitive