Mediatrix C730 VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS Control - 4 FXO Ports
This product is a replacement for: Mediatrix - 1204 - 4 Port FXO Gateway SIP (1204-SIP)
The Mediatrix C7 Series are multi-function devices combining VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform. This platform, featuring FXS/FXO interfaces, provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service providerâ€™s broadband access. With FXO interfaces, it is the ideal solution to deploy private or hosted toll bypass networks. It provides a simple, transparent and cost-effective way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN.
The Mediatrix C7 enables cost-effective VoIP deployments in small offices for both IP Centrex and private network applications. The Mediatrix C7 has the additional benefit of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on each voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth. The Mediatrix C7 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.
The Mediatrix C7 offers security features such as TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signalling and media transmission aspects.
The Mediatrix C7 series is targeting:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-eff ective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP (SIP over TLS).
- See Mediatrix C7 datasheet for more spec detail