Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone 50006580
Mitel MiVoice conference phone is simple to set-up and use. MiVoice conference phone features 16 built-in microphones and beamforming technology for superior audio quality, a 7-inch, 1024x600 full color touchscreen display for easy navigation. The unit's patented beam forming microphone array delivers 360Â° audio clarity for all participants. It automatically locates the talker in the room and attenuates background noise by adjusting the microphone sensitivity towards the current talker. It provides visual indication of the active speaker.
The MiVoice Conference Phone allows up to a 4-party (conference Phone and 3 parties) audio conference bridge with HD audio. Participants can access, view & collaborate, and drive in-room presentations on the conference phone's large touch screen display with embedded collaboration services and Web browser, so â€“ without the need for a dedicated PC in the room. USB and Micro SD connectors are provided on the side of phone for quickly accessing files and presentations.
Maximum room size is 35 x 35 ft. Larger when optional 2 external microphones (not included) are added. MiVoice conference phone supports 2 specifically designed Revolabs HD dual cordless extension microphone solutions (tabletop and lapel) Contact us for more details if interested in adding external mic.
Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone Highlights:
- Wideband Audio (22kHz) provides a larger audio dynamic range that matches human speech and hearing to provide a cleaner, crisper sound experience.
- Beamforming Technology provides smooth, seamless transition between microphones and focuses microphones on the active speaker without needing to boost microphone gain, virtually eliminating background noise / side conversations from impacting the far end audio experience.
- Array of 16 microphones embedded around the phone provides 360 sound pickup from up to 12 feet away minimizing the need for external microphones for most meeting room deployments.
- Speaker designed for enhanced playback clarity and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference.
- Tight integration with Mitel communications and collaboration solutions, helps maximize your ROI with your Mitel UCC investment.
- Embedded applications, such as WebEx and Join.me clients provides quick & easy access to cloud-based collaboration services â€“ including the ability to support tablet driven presentations in the meeting room.
- Embedded web browser provides users with access to other cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Exchange Web, for personal contact dialing and chat functions directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone.
- Simply deployment to access embedded collaboration capabilities - connect the phone via a HDMI cable to a hi-definition display / projector.
- Loaded with high-end solution sound & functionality with the price point of traditional mid-range audio conference phone.
- See Mitel MiVoice conference phone datasheet for full spec and features
Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone includes:
- MiVoice conference phone unit
- 7-ft CAT5e Ethernet LAN cable
- 10-ft HDMI extender cable
- Install guide
- Note: This unit is PoE capable, optional Mitel Power Adapter 51301151 & Cord 51005172 sold separate are not included