NEC DECT Cordless Phone (730095)
The NEC DSX Cordless DECT Telephone is the next generation mobility solution for the busy office. This cordless telephone for DSX uses advanced DECT wireless technology for improved clarity and range. The Cordless DECT Telephone offer the same extensive DSX feature integration as its sibling DSX Cordless Lite II, such as Call Forwarding, Call Coverage, Hotline, and Voice Mail. Additionally, the new Cordless DECT has 4 more fully programmable function keys with LEDs (8 total!) for even greater mobile operability in a compact handset.
The enhanced LCD display has a full 24-character 2 line display with a 3rd line for unique call status icons. All the display guidance provided to DSX keyset users is now available on their Cordless DECT. This new mobility solution comes complete with a base unit that connects directly to a digital station port.
NEC DECT Cordless Phone Features
- Robust 16-hour talk time with 7-day standby using the provided Nickel Metal Hydride battery (2.4V-910 mAh)
- AC Adaptor
- Handset charging cradle with a slot to charge a spare battery
- Optional repeaters can be added to extend the range
NEC DECT Compatibility
- The NEC DECT (DTL-8R-1) can be used in conjunction with NEC Dterm DTP, DTU, DTH, DTR, Aspire and DTL Series Multi-line Telephones
- Connects to (1) DSX, Elite IPK, IPK II, 2000,2400, SL1100, SV8100 and SV8300 digital station port
For additional information, see the Cordless DECT Owner's Manual
Note: To take advantage of all 8 function keys and the full LCD display, use system software version 2.18 or higher.