NEC SL1100 SLNet License (1100092)
Provides VoIP networking capability for up to (5) sites. Features include:
- Centralized Network Attendant
- Centralized or local voice mail system
- Intercom between all sites
- Share trunks between all sites
- BLF and Centralized Park Orbits across network
Maximum network ports: 168
Maximum network channels: 32
One SLNet License is required for each site in the network.
Each system in the network must be equipped with VoIP Daughter Board (1100111).
For (32) VoIP channels, the 16-Channel VoIP License (1100082) is also required.