NEC SL2100 GT890 IP Telephone (BE118386)
The NEC GT890 is a standard SIP tablet telephone for the SL2100 system. The GT890, model number ITX-3370, integrates the traditional desktop telephone and an Android tablet into one innovative, feature-packed device.
It supports open SIP standards with integration of the ST500 mobility client and offers HD audio, an intuitive user interface, and advanced SDK/API for customer application development.
>As this is a Standard SIP device, call handling will be similar to that of a single-line telephone.
The GT890 Telephone uses an IP channel and requires an SL2100 3rd-Party SIP Station License (p/n BE116746).
NEC GT890 IP Phone Features
- Android 7.0 O.S. with access to APK installation directly on the unit through the FTP server
- Built-in Megapixel camera with privacy shutter – for 720P HD H.264 video calling
- 7” inch (1024 x 600) capacitive five-finger multi-touch display
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) as well as hotspot capabilities for connecting other wireless units
- Built-in HD Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting to Bluetooth headsets
- 4-core 1.3GHZ Arm cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC flash
- SD Memory Card and USB access for supporting applications and the uploading/ downloading of files
- Supports up to 16 lines with 16 SIP accounts, with audio and video conferencing support
- ST500 dialer mode support
- HD audio, speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber; and advanced echo cancellation
- Dual switched auto sensing Gigabit ports with PoE+
- Preinstalled NEC applications such as QuickConfig
NEC SL2100 8 Button IP Telephone Compatibility
- Compatible only to NEC SL2100 Series
- The GT890 Telephone uses an IP channel and requires an SL2100 3rd-Party SIP Station License (p/n BE116746)
- The GT890 must be powered by PoE switch, PoE Injector, or optional AC Adapter (Q24-FR000000136515)