Business Communications Manager Nortel BCM 50: This new compact Linux based main unit provides all of the processing for the feature set of traditional and IP telephony as well as hosting a rich set of software applications. The BCM 50 is a platform that delivers all the features of the larger BCM systems but for smaller business needing only 3 to 30 users in stand alone or networked configurations. The BCM 50 handles up to 32 VoIP Phones and 24 IP trunks, making it an affordable business voice over IP solution. Integrated features include Voice Over IP, Auto Attendant, Call Center, Unified Messaging, Customer Controlled Routing, and Interactive Voice Response.
- Rls 3.0 adds: SIP Trunking improvements, Meet-me conferencing capabilities, Intelligent Contact Center enhancements, enhanced Reporting capabilities, support of IP Phone 1110 and Key Expansion Module for IP Phone 1100 Series, and the new IP Phone 1200 Series.
- Contanins 3 port 10/100 Ethernet switch with auto sensing and auto polarity. Two of these ports also support connecting optional expansion units. The BCM50A/E Also come with additional 3 ethernet ports for a total of 6 LAN Ports
- BCM50 Main Unit max configuration: 4 Analog Lines, 12 Digital stations, 4 Analog stations, 32 IP Stations, 12 IP trunks
- BCM50 can expand ever further with 2 expansion units holding digital/analog line modules, digital/analog station modules
- BCM50 has all applications loaded, so that businesses can activate applications as needed using Keycodes
- Compatible with all Norstar M7xxx, T7xxx Business Series Terminals, and 11xx/12xx/20xx IP Telephones
You will need to add lines, stations, voip, mailbox, etc keycodes. Please see our bundled packages or individual keys section. We are here to help, please call us if you need assistance!