The i2007 IP Telephone incorporates a 5.7" color touch screen. Built-in USB port supports standard USB mouse and keyboards for simple point-n-click access and navigation. Enables realtime multimedia presentation from external application servers through support of Virtual Network Computing, transcending the IP Phone into a true Information Appliance.
- Up to twelve programmable line/feature keys (Nortel Communication Server dependent) and four dynamic state-sensitive soft function keys.
- Supports both prepackaged and customized multimedia content from external application gateways.
- Softkey access to administration tools including initial configuration, network and local diagnostic and user preference menus.
- Configurable backlight timer with 5, 10, 15, 20 minute, 1 and 2 hour settings.
- A sleep never setting supports 24 x 7 always on customer environments.
- Provides for power options with compliance to the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and local AC power via a universal power adapter
- Built-in amplifier supports amplified and un-amplified headsets.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch supports collocation of a PC.
- Manual setting of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps connections supported for legacy switching equipment that does not perform auto-sensing.
- Up to 650 telephony features as delivered from Nortel Communication Servers (actual number server dependent)
- Desktop or Wall Mountable.
- Charcoal color with silver metallic bezel. Supports IEEE 802.3af power standard and pre-standard Nortel and Cisco proprietary power schemes.
- Compatible with the following systems: Sucession 1000 rel 3 or later, Communication Server 100 rel 4 or later, Meridian, and (BCM) Business Communications Manager 3.7 or later.