Patton SmartNode 4141 VoIP Gateway - 2 FXS, 2 FXO (SN4141/2JS2JO4V/EUI)
SmartNode VoIP Gateway, 2 FXS, 2 FXO, 4 VoIP Calls, or 4 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), Optional SIP-TLS/SRTP; Transcoding (max. 4calls), 1x Gig Ethernet, external UI power (100â€“240 VAC) NA/EU
The SmartNode 4140 Series of VoIP Media Gateways support up to eight phone or fax calls (model dependent). The SN4140 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure.
Patton SN4141 Features
Up to 8 Analog interfaces (model dependent)â€”2, 4 or 8 Analog ports. Either FXS or FXO or a combo configuration. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously.
- Advanced Local Call Switchingâ€”Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoringâ€”Embedded Patton Cloud network monitoring 24x7.
- Management & Provisioningâ€”Web Wizard for ease of use, SNMPv3, TR-069, command line interface, secure zero-touch provisioning, separate config. domain, secure provisioning of configuration and software.
- Proprietary OSâ€”Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol supportâ€”SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Survivability & Local Breakoutâ€”Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO ports.
- Optional eSBC upgrade for FXS VoIP Gateways with 2 Ethernet Portsâ€”Models containing â€SN4141/2ETHâ€ can be converted into high performance enterprise session border controllers (eSBC) simply by purchasing a software license. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
- Patton SmartNode 4140 Series Datasheet