Patton SmartNode 500 SN500/4B/EUI Session Border Controller
The Patton SN500 SIP SBC is designed to resolve the complex security, interoperability, and service-quality issues service providers and enterprises face. Patton’s very-low-cost SmartNode SN500 eSBC is perfect for delivering high-quality SIP trunk, hosted PBX and UC services for SOHOs and SMEs, especially in Session Border Controller 3CX implementations.
The SN500 is operated, managed, and administrated by the Patton Cloud, which provides proactive notification of performance issues in the customer network that may impair call quality. Automated alerts allow pre-emptive corrective actions that reduce service downtime and increase customer satisfaction.
The SN500 is ideal for such applications as SIP trunking and unified communications as as service (UCaaS)—with a cloud/hosted PBX.
All SN500 models include the following:
- SIP Registrar up to 3 inbound registrations (beyond 3 requires TSW-REG-S)
- IP Routing (ACL, NAPT, VLAN)
Optional at additional charge:
- SIP-TLS (TSW-SIP-TLS-S)
- more than 3 inbound SIP Registrations (TSW-REG-S)
- more than 4 simultaneous SIP-SIP calls (SNSW-1B)
Patton SN500 Features
- SLA Monitoring - Call Quality monitoring ensures service level agreement (SLA) is met at the customer premise. Call data recording (CDR) includes voice-quality information, call duration, codec, and more. Accessible by Web and API (OSS/BSS integration).
- VoIP Security - Network separation with SIP back-2-back user agent, DoS prevention, trust SIP peer, optional signaling encryption (SIP-TLS), intelligent access control list (ACL).
- SIP Normalization & Interop - SIP-to-SIP Interworking, normalizes otherwise incompatible vendor-specific SIP implementations. Service demarcation point provides separation between LAN and WAN.
- SIP Endpoint Management - Endpoint provisioning and operating tools include discovery and remote-access of SIP endpoints, maintaining VoIP service.
- Easy Management & Provisioning - Patton Cloud network edge orchestration. Automated mass-provisioning with HTTPS delivers secure, zero-touch provisioning. Patton’s cloud-based Web Wizard configuration tool combined with software-image campaign-management ensures efficient large-scale deployments.
- Proprietary Software - Proprietary Trinity operating system offers added security.