ESBR, 4SIP (upgradeable up to 256), 2 EFM NO TRANSCODING, EUI
Pattons SmartNode 5300 ESBR is a CPE based Session Border Controller, delivering the features you need for advanced multiservice voice and data network applications. It combines highly flexible SIP routing and manipulation features with powerful quality of service IP routing functions to build professional and reliable VoIP and data networks.
The SN5300 enables Universal SIP Trunking and provides a single Integrated Access Device with features like IP Routing, VoIP and IP Security and a SIP registrar for survivability. The SN5300 connects to the IP-PBX or UC system in the Enterprises LAN and to an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP), creating a single conduit for multimedia components including voice, video, and data. Whether it is a new installation or an existing deployment, this device will aid you in, deploying, troubleshooting, logging, and security while increasing the flexibility of your network.
- IP Routing Policy Based Routing, Protocol Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, Packet Filtering
- QoS and SecurityDeliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Pattons UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping as well as policy based routing and extended ACL capabilities.
- Ethernet4 port Fast Ethernet BaseT 10/100 (routable and switchable)
- WAN AccessSupport for G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces
- Trinity OSPatton's Linux based multi-service OS with call-control and signaling features
- Flexible mounting optionsDesktop and integrated wall-mount options in a compact modern enclosure
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
The SN5300 enables protocol conversion between two networks to solve interop problems for devices using SIP TCP signaling only. The SmartNode is able to convert SIP TCP or SIP TLS signaling into SIP UDP signaling.
Using the built-in QoS engine, the SmartNode ensures that voice traffic gets top priority resulting in good voice quality across the SIP Trunk over a public network.