Patton SmartNode SN5530/2BIS4VHP/EUI ESBR
Patton SmartNode SN5530/2BIS4VHP/EUI ESBR, with 2 BRI, 4 VOIP calls, 4 SIP Sessions (SIP back-to-back calls), Upgradeable (see SNSW-1B), SIP-TLS, SRTP, 2 Transcoded Calls, High Precision Clock, 2x Gig Ethernet, external UI power NA/EU (100–240 VAC)
Patton SmartNode SN5530/2BIS4VHP/EUI Highlights:
- 2 Ports Quality ISDN VoIP—2 ISDN BRI S0 ports. Up to 5 G.722 or up to 8 T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Using SRTP, up to 5 simultaneous calls.
- Full Telephony Features—SessionRouter™ allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration and software upgrades.
- Complete Access Routing—Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Ethernet Layer 2 switching and bridging. Access router with NAT, Policy Based Routing, Stateful Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, QSIG, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. SIP to SIP transcoding for up to 4 calls.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and Asterisk™ IP-PBX.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP).
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.