Patton SmartNode 4141 VoIP Gateway - 4FXS, 4 VoIP Calls (SN4141/2ETH4JS4V/EUI)
SmartNode VoIP Gateway, 4FXS, 4 VoIP Calls, or 4 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), Optional SIP-TLS/SRTP; Transcoding (max. 4 calls), 2x Gig Ethernet, external UI power (100?240 VAC)
The SmartNode 4140 Series of VoIP Media Gateways support up to eight phone or fax calls (model dependent). The SN4140 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure.
Patton SN4141 Features
Up to 8 Analog interfaces (model dependent)â€”2, 4 or 8 Analog ports. Either FXS or FXO or a combo configuration. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously.
- Advanced Local Call Switchingâ€”Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoringâ€”Embedded Patton Cloud network monitoring 24x7.
- Management & Provisioningâ€”Web Wizard for ease of use, SNMPv3, TR-069, command line interface, secure zero-touch provisioning, separate config. domain, secure provisioning of configuration and software.
- Proprietary OSâ€”Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol supportâ€”SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Survivability & Local Breakoutâ€”Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO ports.
- Optional eSBC upgrade for FXS VoIP Gateways with 2 Ethernet Portsâ€”Models containing â€SN4141/2ETHâ€ can be converted into high performance enterprise session border controllers (eSBC) simply by purchasing a software license. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
- Patton SmartNode 4140 Series Datasheet