Patton SN4170/1E30V/EUI 1 E1/T1 PRI VoIP Gateway - 30 VoIP calls
Patton SN4170/1E30V/EUI VoIP Gateway - 1 E1/T1 PRI, 30 VoIP calls, 15 SIP Sessions (SIP B2B calls), Upgrade (see SNSW-1B), no SIP transcoding (See SN5570), Optional TLS - SRTP (See SNSW-SIP-TLS), 1x Gig Ethernet, external UI power NA/EU (100–240 VAC)
The SmartNode 4170 provides excellent VoIP and Security features for seamless network integration. The T1/E1 PRI port is configurable to be TE or NT, you can connect your PSTN line or an ISDN PRI PBX. For business class IP telephony at the tip of your fingers, the SmartNode 4170 is more than just talk!
Patton SN4170/1E30V/EUI VoIP Gateway Highlights:
- 30 VoIP calls—One ISDN PRI T1/E1 port. Up to 30 G.722, T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Optionally SRTP** support for 30 calls.
- Full Telephony Features— SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning— Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades.
- Network Connectivity— One 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with auto MDI-X Ethernet. Supports VLAN, TOS and Diffserv tagging. Basic IPv6 support.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS**, ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and various IP-PBXs.
- Class A Compliance—All models with external (EUI) power supply.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.