Poly Trio C60 IP Conference Phone (2200-86240-025)
The Poly Trio C60 is a smart conferencing device for any meeting space to bring your people together. You can connect via Ethernet, WiFi, USB, or Bluetooth.
The Trio C60 can stand on its own as a high-quality conference phone, or, it can be used to control other endpoints like the Poly Studio X Family or G7500. Additionally, the Trio C60 will support a variety of the leading open SIP and UC&C services, allowing for flexibility of platforms without the need for multiple endpoints.
The Trio C60 is also adaptable to different room sizes by allowing you to daisy chain up to three devices for larger spaces. Additionally, optional wired expansion microphones will be available and DECT wireless expansion mics.
Poly Trio C60 Features
- Room size: Large, 8+ ppl
- 5â€ color touch display
- Mic pickup range: 6.1m / 20'
- Frequency response: 100Hzâ€“22kHz
- USB and Bluetooth: 1x Type A USB, 1x Micro USB, Bluetooth 5.0
- NoiseBlock AI
- Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch
- Video conferencing and content sharing
- Three MEMS microphones for 360 degree mic pick up
- Up to three lines (max. one Skype forBusiness
- LAN IN: LAN IN: Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3at. PoE Device (Class 4). Backward compatibility with IEEE 802.3af
- Optional power kit includes extended single-port gigabit midspan, 802.3at Type 2 compliant, local power cord and network cable
- Expandable via Optional Poly Trio C Series Expansion Microphones or Daisy Chain up to 3 units
- One year warranty
- Poly Trio C60 Datasheet
Poly Trio C60 Package Contents
- Trio C60 Conference Phone
- 7.6 m/25 ft network cable CAT 5e
- Setup sheet