Polycom VVX 450 IP Desk Phone
The VVX 450 is a twelve-line phone system that is designed to improve productivity and make it easier to manage phone calls. The phone is equipped with high-quality audio capabilities, which means that conversations will sound clear and crisp, even in noisy environments. The Poly Acoustic Fence feature helps to eliminate background noise, which ensures that calls remain quiet and uninterrupted.
In addition to its audio capabilities, the VVX 450 also provides users with access to more contacts, making it easier to manage a large number of phone calls. The phone is also designed to be easy to manage, with robust provisioning and management capabilities that can help to streamline telephony deployment and support.
For users who need even more lines, the VVX EM50 expansion module can be used to stack additional lines right where they are needed. This makes it easy to expand the phone system as needed to meet the changing needs of a growing business.
Polycom VVX 450 Features
- Twelve line keys supporting up to 34 line key appearance with pagination
- 4.3 inch color LCD display (480 x 272 pixels)
- Crystal clear sound with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Full duplex speakerphone with world-class echo cancellation
- Easy to install anywhere with optional Poly Wi-Fi USB accessory
- Headset options to suit any style (USB, RJ9, EHS ports)
- Microban antimicrobial product protection actively reduces the growth of bacteria 24/7
- Reduce your carbon footprint with these ENERGY STAR rated phones
- Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 0) 13W (Max)
- External Universal AC/DC Adapter (optional) 5VDC @ 3A (15W)
- Poly SKU: 2200-48840-001 (PoE w/Power supply)
- HP SKU: 89B76AA#ABA (PoE w/Power supply)
- Poly SKU: 2200-48840-025 (PoE only)
- HP SKU: 8B1L7AA#AC3 (PoE only)