Revolabs FLX UC 1000 IP Conference Phone with USB Support
Revolabs FLX UC 1000 IP & USB conference phone offers the best solution for USB, VoIP, and conference bridging for enterprise conferencing and collaboration. FLX UC 1000 combines a VoIP phone with USB conference calling. With integrated SIP technology, the UC 1000 works in all major telephony environments, whether on premise or in the cloud, and connects to all market-leading IP PBXâ€™s. In addition, the UC 1000 easily integrates with your choice of 3rd party conferencing applications. A key benefit of this integration is that the UC 1000 is capable of bridging VoIP and 3rd party softphone calls, allowing your team to communicate using the best medium for collaboration.
The full-color dialer boasts an easy to use, icon based menu system. The keypad provides quick access to the key calling features: On-Hook, Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Redial, and access to the main menu. The context dependent soft keys, navigational buttons, and telephone keypad make the experience of using the UC 1000 right out of the box, simple and intuitive.
Highlighted Features of Revolabs FLX UC 1000
- High Fidelity Audio for Authentic Sound with dual tweeter and mid-woofer elements and full 20 KHz bandwidth
- Standard SIP Support for IP PBXâ€™s and cloud or on-premise environments
- Full Duplex Technology with Four Microphones Incorporating Fully Integrated Echo Cancellation for clear conference calls and high volume
- Enables Truly Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Allows users to connect to IP telephone systems and laptop, PC, or tablet for use in communication applications such as Skypeâ„¢, Microsoft Lyncâ„¢, IBM SametimeÂ®, WebExâ„¢, and more.
- Serves as a bridge between communications channels, allowing a mix of SIP and USB audio conference calls.
- Perfect for BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments such as offices, huddle rooms and small conference rooms.
- See FLX UC 1000 datasheet for more spec and details
FLX UC 1000 comes with:
- 1x FLX UC 1000 base unit
- 1x FLX UC 1000 dialer unit
- 1x 6.56ft (2m) USB cable
- 1x 25ft Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide