For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D Model with OctasicDSP Daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load. To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora cards to any base card in the A200 Series. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels. Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A200 and Remora system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as soon they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
- Support for the Asterisk, Yate, FreeSWITCH, CallWeaver, OPALPBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Four RJ11 ports per Remora card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50C.
- Shipped with standard RJ11-terminated cables.
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine.
- Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing.
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 cards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines.
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required.
- The A200 and Remora cards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks, such as those used in telephone handsets.
- Each Sangoma A200 Card is shipped with four 2 m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other.
- To hardwire the A200 system, you can purchase a kit of 12 RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool, sold separately.
- Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, and EN 55022 Class A.
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia.
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs.
The A200 consists of a Remora daughterboard mounted on the AFTPCI card. The Remora card has two sockets each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to five additional Remora daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.