10px="" margin-left="" border="0">
1 port of FXS and 4 ports of FXO.
Introductory series optimized for small-budget installations. With
B-Series hardware, Sangoma's premium audio and engineering quality is
even more affordable.
For small, stable systems, when the modular design,
single-slot expansion and port-customization power of Sangoma's A200
and A400 series is not required. The Sangoma B600 voice cards deliver
customers a substantial cost savings, coupled with the "because it must
work" quality and the Wanpipe high-end system
diagnostics, drivers, and utilities for which Sangoma is known
Your customers can achieve optimum echo-cancelled voice
quality and enhancement by choosing models with Telco-Grade DSP
Cancellation. One DSP echo canceller on the B600D or
B600DE voice card provides Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on
all channels with no additional CPU load and minimal additional cost.
- 4 ports of and 1 Port of FXS.
- Support for Asterisk,FreeSWITCH, Yate, trixbox, and PBX, IVR projects, as well as
other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 140 mm x 55
mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes both standard and short half-height compatible
mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across
interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI
2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards,
and shares PCI interrupts.
- Power: 3.6 W (0.3 A @ 12 V) and 1.65 W (0.5 A @ 3.3 V).
- Temperature range: 0 50 C.
- Cables are included.
- Supports Fax: Single FXS Port designed for
optimum fax support.
- Sangoma B600 cards synchronize perfectly with Sangoma's T1 E1 cards
and the PSTN clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough over T1 lines.
Optional: DSP Echo Canceller
- G.168-2002 echo
cancellation in the hardware.
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo
control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- No additional slot is required.
FCC Part 15 Class A, and EN 55022/24 Class A.
WANPIPEMON, System logs.
The B600 cards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/6 standard jacks.
B-Series hardware comes with a 5-year warranty