Sangoma H20 Wireless Headset (1TELH020LF)
The Sangoma H20, like the H10, is a monaural, over-the-head, wireless EHS-capable (with optional adapter) DECT headset designed specifically for both D-Series and S-Series IP phones.
The key difference is that the Sangoma H20 adds a standard USB connection to the computer to work with the Zulu and Switchvox Desktop Softphones as well (and others).
The H20 is perfect for users who already have an IP phone at their desk (or just a computer only) and is looking to take advantage of softphone features, such as 1:1 video calling â€“ a new feature that is available now for the Switchvox desktop softphone and coming soon for Zulu!
Sangoma H20 Headset Features
- Automatic configuration with Sangoma D-Series and S-Series IP phones as well as Zulu and Switchvox Desktop Softphones
- Monaural, over-the-head wearing style
- DECT for exceptional clarity
- Lithium battery for upto 8 hours of talk time and 36 hours standby
- Wideband audio for exceptional sound quality
- Multi-function button for call handling
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Call Status and Mute LED indicators
- AUX port for Desk phone EHS adapters (new adapter cable for D-Series phones and standard Sangoma EHS30 box for S-Series phones)
- Standard USB cable to PC with micro-USB connector on H20 Cradle
- One year warranty
- Sangoma H20 Datasheet
Sangoma H20 Headset Compatibilty
- Sangoma S206, S305, S406, S505, S705; EHS compatibilty for S406, S505, S705 with optional EHS Adapter (with optional EHS Cable (PHON-ACCS-EHS30-SNG)
- Sangoma/Digium D60, D62, D65, D80; EHS compatibilty with optional EHS Cable (1TELHC01LF)
- FreePBX/PBXact Zulu UC
- Switchvox Desktop Softphone