Sangoma's USBfxo is a low-cost development tool kit, ideal for those just getting started with Asterisk or those who just want a simple external solution.
The USBfxo is easy to install. There is no need to open up the computer to insert an interface card. Simply plug it in, and set up your Asterisk system; configure Sangoma's Wanpipe drivers, as you would with any Sangoma card, and you're set to go. You can even connect multiple USBfxos in one system.
The USBfxo fully supports Asterisk on Linux systems and includes Zaptel/DAHDI drivers.
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compliant.
- 2 ports for connecting to , maximum 0.2 REN (Ringer Equivalence Number).
- Industry standard USB type B connector.
- Standard length type A to type B cable provided.
- Compact plastic enclosure: 94 mm x 59 mm x 29 mm.
- Low power consumption 200 mA: power drawn from USB bus.
- Field upgradeable .
- Fully supports and includes /DAHDI drivers.
- Sangoma Wanpipe drivers and advanced diagnostics are included.
- Connect multiple USBfxos in one system.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Made in Canada.