Snom C620 SIP Wireless Conference
The Snom C620 wireless conference phone uses DECT 6.0 technology for a completely wireless conference experience.
The Snom C620 system includes a SIP DECT base and docking station to charge the phone with up to 24 hours of talk time (or 12 hours for wideband audio). Additionally, just place the two wireless mics in the phone's built-in charging bays to get them ready for the next call.
The C620 allows total freedom for placement in your conference room–without tripping over wires. With wireless mics, you'll experience less frustration and more successful conversations. Need to accommodate a larger meeting? Easily add up to two accessory C52-SP DECT expansion speakerphones to handle more active participants. Now, you and your team can clearly hear, spread out and speak without shouting over the table.
C620 SIP Wireless Conference Features:
- Full-duplex hands-free talking· Wideband audio transmission
- DECT 6.0 technology -- you can place the conference phone up to 150 feet from the base station
- Two detachable DECT wireless microphones with a range of up to 50 metres
- Up to 24 hours of wireless talk time -- 12 hours of talk time for wideband calls and 24 hours for narrowband,
- Three SIP lines/accounts
- Mute function on the telephone and microphones
- Multi-coloured LEDs to indicate the status
- Wireless expansion -- Can be expanded with up to three C52-SP wireless hands-free units (not included, optional accessory)
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Ethernet port: 10/100MB
- Base power: Class 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) or included AC adapter
- Phone power: charging dock with included
Snom C520-WiMi comes with:
- Conference unit
- 2 wireless DECT microphones with batteries
- SIP DECT base and docking station
- Power adapters
- Ethernet cable
- Quick-install guide