Snom D120 IP Phone
Snom D120 is a simple but effective deskphone for entry-level solution. Designed for large installations, such as those that can be found in the hotel- or healthcare industry, its straightforward design and exceptional audio quality meet all the requirements of an entry-level phone.The D120 is a no-frills phone without a large display, special function keys or features such as call holding for more than one call etc. and has been designed purely with stability and ease-of-use in mind.
Nevertheless, the Snom D120 does feature a backlit display which is a unique within the price segment. The D120 is hearing aid compatible (HAC), is equipped with its own specially adapted firmware, has very low power consumption requirements, can be used via PoE (Power over Ethernet) and is compatible with Snom’s redirection services. Combined with an unbeatable price, it is the leader in its class.
Snom D120 IP Phone Highlighted Features:
- 2 SIP identities
- Low power consumption (PoE)
- 132x64 pixel backlit graphical display
- 360° degree call/message indicator
- 4 context sensitive function keys + 5 function keys
Snom D120 comes with:
- D120 phone unit, handset with cord
- Foot stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- Please note: D120 supports PoE. Power supply is available for separate purchase and not included.