Snom D735 IP Phone (00004389)
Snom D735 has the world's first IP phone with built in motion sensor! As soon as the user’s hand approaches the display or the function keys, the display springs to life and automatically shows all the relevant key assignment information. When you move your hand away again, the display reverts to its normal mode. This smart sensor expands the functionality of the D735 enormously and supports the user in their day to day activities.
Snom D735 Highlighted Features:
- High-resolution 2.7” graphical TFT display
- 12 SIP identifies / accounts
- 32 self-labeling function keys (8 physical)
- Sensor technology enables responsive UI
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- 3-Year manufacturer warranty!
Snom D735 comes with:
- D735 phone console, handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start cable
- Please note: This phone supports PoE. Power supply is not included but available for separate purchase.