Snom D785N IP Phone - No Bluetooth Version (80-S160-00)
Snom D785N IP phone is exactly the same as D785 model except at a lower price point without the Bluetooth integration. D785N features a large high-resolution color display and a second screen for dynamic contact management. Thanks to the second integrated display many applications can be managed quickly and easily. The D785 allows you to set up 24 one-touch keys to manage group calls and speed dial/function keys by displaying all information dynamically.
Featuring an integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP), the Snom D785 has unprecedented HD audio quality. Based on 20 years of experience in audio engineering, Snom provides the best sound quality for every application.
Snom D785N IP Phone Highlighted Features:
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT-color display
- Up to 12 SIP identifies/accounts
- Dedicated displays for extension monitoring
- Up to 24 BLF keys (6 physical)
- Improved graphical user interface
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Wideband hands-free talking
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) ehanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Power over Ethernet IEEEaf, Class 3
- USB headset ready
- Compatible with snom D7 Expansion Module (not included)
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
Snom D785N includes:
- D785N phone unit, handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Please note, Snom D785N is PoE compatible. Optioal power supply is not included but available for separate purchase. D785N does not have Bluetooth.