Order battery and charger separately.
WLAN access points (APs) used with this product must be VIEW (Voice Interoperability for Enterprise Wireless) Certified.
- Keys - Four (4) context-sensitive softkey buttons, Dedicated Push-to-Talk, Five-way navigation and select control, Home & back navigation keys, Up/Down volume control, Start and End Keys
- Speaker Phone - Speakerphone dock available as accessory
- Display - 2.2-inch 240 x 320 resolution, 65,000 color palette
- Headset Support - 2.5mm TRS connector for wired headset, Bluetooth
- Wireless Networking - 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Codecs - G.711 (a-law, u-law), G.729, G.722 , G.722.1
- Audio Quality - TIA 810B, TIA 920 audio quality standards, Full-duplex audio, Voice activity detection (VAD), Comfort noise
- QoS - WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia), WMM-Power Save, WMM-Admission Control (draft), IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN)/DSCP tagging
- Security - WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise SRTP, TLS, AES 128bit, HTTPS secure provisioning, Support for signed software executables
SpectraLink 8400 Wireless Telephones improve productivity and responsiveness for on-site mobile professionals across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, retail, manufacturing and hospitality. Built on open standards, the SpectraLink 8400 series transforms the delivery of mobile enterprise applications by bringing the power of thin client and browser technology to front-line professionals in an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage interface. Additionally, the SpectraLink 8400 series supports the industry's broadest range of interfaces to enterprise-grade PBX, wireless LAN, and infrastructures to deliver maximum interoperability with the lowest overall cost of ownership in the industry.