Configured: 1 E1/T1
XR2000 is a stand-alone, pre-configured, out-of-the-box Asterisk IP PBX
The XR2000 is a trixbox CE / ElastixAsterisk IP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The stand-alone XR2000 base unit may be equipped with up to 32 analog FXS/FXO ports, up to 8 BRI ports, and 1 E1/T1 PRI, 1 T1 CAS, or 1 E1 R2 port in a single, 19" 2U chassis. Additional PSTN / Analog phone ports can be provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 160 PSTN / Analog phones ports, up to 300 users and up to 60 concurrent calls.
Also available with the XR2000 is the Xorcom Rapid Recovery backup utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. This useful device features the Xorcom Live Rescue utility for disaster recovery. Another method for guaranteeing PBX uptime is the RAID1 dual-hard disk option. XR2000 units with an FXS module support Xorcom Rapid PA to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
The XR2000 comes in a professional industry standard 19 2U rack-mountable chassis.
Multiple Astribank units may be connected to a single XR2000 server using different USB 2.0 ports, a USB 2.0 hub or USB 2.0 PCI card. The XR2000 can support a second high-speed Ethernet port (factory-installed option) to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.
- Complete, stand alone IP-PBX for medium-sized businesses and enterprises (SMB and SME)
- Complete telephony system for hotels and condominiums
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) IP-PBX
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- Single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS, or E1 R2 port
- Up to 4 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Up to 60 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems). Available for models that feature I/O ports.
- FreePBX - Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced support and maintenance features:
- Rapid Tunneling - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- Internet updates
- Configuration export / import
- trixbox CE 2.6.x