Configured: 1 E1/T1 + 24 FXS
XR3000 is a heavy-duty, stand-alone, pre-configured, out-of-the-box Asterisk IP PBX
The XR3000 is a trixbox CE / Elastix Asterisk IP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The stand-alone XR3000 base unit may be equipped with up to 32 analog FXS/FXO ports and up to 4 E1/T1 PRI, 4 T1 CAS, or 4 E1 R2 ports in a single, 19" 2U chassis. Additional PSTN/analog phone ports can be provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 672 PSTN/analog phones ports, up to 1000 users and up to 300 concurrent calls.
Also available with the XR3000 is the Xorcom Rapid Recovery backup utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. This useful device features the Xorcom Live Rescue utility for disaster recovery. Another method for guaranteeing PBX uptime is the RAID1 dual-hard disk option. XR3000 units with an FXS module support Xorcom Rapid PA to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
- Complete, heavy duty stand alone IP-PBX for large businesses
- Complete telephony system for hotels and condominiums
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) IP-PBX
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO and PRI, CAS or R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- Up to 4 PRI (E1/T1), T1 CAS, or R2 (E1) ports
- Up to 20 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Up to 300 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems). Available for models that feature I/O ports.
- FreePBX - Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced support and maintenance features:
- Rapid Tunneling - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- Internet updates
- Configuration export / import
- trixbox CE 2.6.x
- Elastix 1.x
XR3000 comes in a professional industry standard 19 2U rack-mountable chassis.
Multiple Astribank units may be connected to a single XR3000 server using different USB 2.0 ports, a USB 2.0 hub or USB 2.0 PCI card. The XR3000 can support a second high-speed Ethernet port (factory-installed option) to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.