Yealink CP860 IP Conference Phone with CPE80 Expansion Microphones
Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is a great choice for small-to-medium sized conferencing rooms and up to 10 participants. With CP860's built-in 3 mic array you get good coverage of up to 10-feet and 360-degree voice pickup. Broader coverage for up to 16 participants can be achieved by adding 2 optional expansion microphones. Up to 5 participants can join any conference call for multi-way conferencing over an IP network.
The CP860 features optima HD technology, a build-in 3 microphone array, full-duplex technology and acoustic echo cancelling. All users can enjoy rich, clear and life-like calls. Users can plug in USB flash drive to record conference calls, or connect mobile phones or PCs to the CP860 to share conference calls.
Yealink CP860 VoIP Conference Phone Highlighted Features:
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 10 feet and 360 degree voice pick-up
- Optional expansion microphones for wider reception
- 320ms echo cancellation tail length
- Connect to a mobile phone or PC for conference calls
- 5-way conferencing supported
- USB call recording supported
- See Yealink CP860 datasheet for more details
Yealink CP860 package includes:
- CP860 IP conference phone
- 3.5mm jack cable
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Now bundled with set of 2x CPE80 expansion mics!