Yealink CP930W Wireless DECT Conference Phone With Base
The Yealink CP930W is based on reliable and secure DECT technology. It frees users from the limitations of power outlets and Internet ports, and enables meetings to be held anywhere conveniently. Deploying the CP930W is simple:
- Pair the CP930W with the Yealink W60B DECT base station, which supports 50 meters of indoor / 300 meters of outdoor coverage. Elevate the W60B relatively high up to ensure optimum signal coverage.
- The CP930W can be used anywhere within the coverage area. The W60B can support up to 8 handsets, 8 SIP accounts, 8 concurrent HD calls. Under wideband mode, only 4 handsets can be active (each handset support 2 concurrent calls) including the CP930W conference phone. CP930W acts like the other portable handsets. When using the CP930W in a 5-way conference call, it will take up 4 concurrent calls, so other 2 other handsets can be active at same time.
Yealink CP930W is designed for small-to-medium-sized meetings or huddle rooms needing wireless conference environments with up to 15 people. The CP930W not only ensures you up to 24 call hours, but also deliver the first-rate audio quality to you with the Yealink Noise Proof technology that your conference calls will be filled with the dynamics they deserve.
Thanks to its built-in battery and the DECT technology, CP930W entirely frees you from the network and power outlets troubles, giving you a tidy conference table with only one elegant CP930W. Also, its built-in rechargeable battery ensures up to 24 hours of call time and 15 days of standby time, guaranteeing a long working time without recharging and making CP930W totally wireless in DECT environment.
The Yealink CP930W DECT conference phone, marrying the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, unburdens the business conversation by reducing annoying noise and minimizing distractions to set audio experience into a new level. Thanks to its built-in 3-microphone array, CP930W owns a 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup range as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other! Morever, pairing Yealink CP930W with your smartphone (via Bluetooth) or PC/tablet (via micro USB) allows you to turn the Yealink CP930W into a loudspeaker and microphone with ease that the collaboration may be easier than ever before.
Yealink CP930W Conference Phone (with Base) Highlighted Featues:
- 3.1” 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
- Up to 24-hour talk time
- Up to 15-day standby time
- 3.75-hour charging time
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range
- Yealink Noise Proof technology
- 5-way conference call
- Connect to PC via Micro USB port
- Connect to mobile phones via Bluetooth
- Hybrid UC meeting
- Call recording via Micro SD card
- Sensitive touch keypad
- Upgrade Over-the-Air (OTA)
- Works with Yealink W60B Base Station (included) and up to 2x yealink W53H handsets (not included)
- Yealink CP930W DECT Conference Phone (with built-in battery)
- Charger Cradle
- W60B Base Station
- Base Stand
- 2x Yealink Power Adapters
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick start guide