The Yealink EXP40 Expansion Module
The Yealink EXP40 Expansion Module for the SIP-T46G & SIP-T48G, expanding the functional capability of your sip phone to a whole new level. It features a large graphic LCD. Two pages of 20 flexible buttons are shown on the display can be programmed up to 40 various features, the productivity-enhancing features include BLF/BLA, speed dialing, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc.
New revolutionary design pursuing tiniest details for matching elegance with the look and feel of T46G, rubber footing helps prevent phone sliding, the new foot stand allows 2 positions, support wall-mounting, and the back-lite display eliminates the need for external light. Equipped with a 160x320 graphic backlit LCD, 20 physical keys each with dual-colored LCD, 2-page view options allowing 40 additional programmable keys that can be used for speed dialing, BLF/BLA, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc. 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages.
Supports up to 6 expansion modules for an attendant console application, adding up to 240 additional buttons (powered by conventional power supply (5V/1.2A) if exceeding 3 connections).
Yealink EXP40 Features
- Rich visual experience with 160x320 graphic LCD
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
- 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages
- Wall mountable
- 160x320 graphic LCD with 16-level grayscales
- LCD Back-light
- Two page views are possible
- Different icons for each function shown on the LCD
- Programmable for Shared Line, BLF List, BroadSoft Group, Call Park, Conference, Forward, Group pickup Group listening, LDAP, Pick UP, XML Browser, Zero-SP-Touch
- Wall mountable
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Expansion module (=2) is powered by the host phone
- Supports up to 6 modules daisy-chain
- Yealink EXP40 is supported on the Yealink SIP-T46G & SIP-T48G