Yealink W90B DECT Base Station
The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System, consisting of two elements - a base station W90B and a DECT Manager W90DM, is designed to provide the organizations who require wireless coverage with the full ease of deployment.
This DECT multi-cell system intends to create an extremely scalable and reliable solution for the organizations of any size and any shape. The system supports up to 250 handsets and 250 simultaneous calls, which ensures one call in each handset, and allows you to get rid of the limited wireless signal coverage of only one base station. Meanwhile, the system can work with Yealink W53H, W56H, W59R, CP930W, and DD Phone (T41S+DD10K) with seamless roaming and handover of the calls, making freely mobile communication in and between each zone achievable.
Both W90B and W90DM join the modern, compact design with Yealink HD voice quality, which is wrapped with the full-duplex technology Opus, that setting free your ears and giving you an elaborate audio experience.
Yealink W90B Highlighted Features:
- Support Air and LAN synchronization
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Up to 60 base stations
- Up to 250 handsets
- Up to 250 SIP accounts
- Up to 250 parallel calls
- Support XML/LDAP/Remote Phonebook
- Support XSI Directory/XSI Call Log
- External antenna, DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CATiq2.0, which focuses on high-quality Audio VoIP (wideband), and low-bitrate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).
- Support Opus
- Support SRTP / SIPS / TLS, LDAP(s) and HTTPS
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 1
- Compatible with Yealink W59R/W56H/W53H, CP930W and DD Phone (T41S+DD10K)
Yealink W90B comes with:
- W90B Base Station
- Expansion screws
- Quick start guide
- Note: Does not include optional power adapter