Yeastar NeoGate TE100 is a single port VoIP E1/ T1 /J1 gateway (VoIP to E1/ T1 /J1, and E1/ T1 /J1 to VoIP) that supports up to 30 concurrent calls. It¡¯s designed to bridge the gap between E1/ T1 /J1 and VoIP networks. TE100 offers SMBs cost effective additions to an legacy telephone system to bring the true benefits of VoIP. Integrating TE100 into an existing network will allow for inexpensive communication via SIP trunking. Also, it could connect VoIP systems with E1/T1/J1 service from legacy carriers.
- E1/T1/J1 Port: 1 (Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP.
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729 A, GSM.
- LAN: 10/100 Mbps
- WAN: 10/100 Mbps
- Size: 213x160x44mm
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V,50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Trunk Support
- Call Routing Rules
- Automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers
- Caller ID name and number support
- FAX support
- DDNS Support
- Backup And Restore