Wireless headsets are becoming increasingly necessary in today’s fast-paced business world due to their many benefits. Whether it’s collaborating with team members, talking to clients, or conducting virtual meetings, having reliable and efficient communication tools is crucial.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should consider adding wireless headsets for your business if you haven’t already:
- Improved productivity and mobility: Wireless headsets allows you to move around freely and multitask while on the phone to be more productive. This can be particularly useful in call centers or other fast-paced environments where one may need to move around frequently.
- Better sound quality: Wireless headsets are designed to deliver crystal-clear sound, even in noisy environments. This ensures one can hear and be heard clearly during phone calls, which can lead to more effective communication.
- Improved Ergonomic: By using wireless headsets, you can avoid neck and back pain that can result from holding a phone to their ear for extended periods.
- Ideal for remote working: With the rise of remote working, wireless headsets have become even more essential. They allow you to take calls from anywhere in your home or other remote location without being tethered to your desk or phone.
There are many wireless headset models available on the market, but some stand out from the rest in terms of quality and performance. Here are some of the top models to consider from Yealink, Poly (previously Plantronics), and Jabra:
- Yealink WH67: The Yealink WH67 is a wireless DECT headset that features HD voice, noise-canceling technology, and up to 120 meters (approx. 393ft) of wireless range. It comes with a comfortable ergonomic design and a talk-time of up to 8 hours. The other wireless headsets in Yealink WH6x series headsets are great as well, with WH62/63 headsets having EHS60 add-on accessory to also be compatible with non-Yealink 3rd party brand phones with RJ9. Yealink wireless headsets are also well priced for the quality/feature for those with tighter budget.
- Poly Savi 8200 Series: The Poly Savi 8200 Series is a wireless headset that offers three-way connectivity, allowing users to switch seamlessly between their computer, desk phone, and mobile device. It also features active noise canceling and up to 13 hours of talk-time, and up to 590ft of wireless range (line of sight).
- Jabra Engage 75: The Jabra Engage 75 is a wireless headset that offers advanced noise-canceling technology, up to 492ft of wireless range, and up to 13 hours of talk-time. It can be connected to deskphone, USB deskphone, softphones and 2x mobile (Bluetooth). It also comes with a range of wearing styles, including headband, ear hook, and optional neckband.Jabra Engage 75 also has the option to be used as corded headset via regular micro USB cable or a compatible Jabra USB cable (call control and busylight features not supported while being used as corded device).
If you’re in the market for a wireless headset, consider models from Yealink, Poly, and Jabra, which are known for their quality, features and performance. Shop with thetelecomspot.com for a wide range of wireless headsets from these and other top brands, or contact one of our helpful sales representatives for recommendations and best quotes!