3CX Maintenance Renewal for Enterprise Perpetual Licenses
NOTE: Starting with the new 3CX of Version 20, 3CX will no longer offer perpetual licenses and will also stop selling maintenance packages for perpetual licenses effective July 26, 2023. In preparation of this change, if you do have a 3CX perpetual key, it will be converted to an annual subscription license 2 months before its expiry date.
3CX Maintenance is applicable on Perpetual licenses only and entitles you to one year of free updates, tested phone firmware, security updates and the smartphone clients (which are licensed by year only and require valid maintenance). It also includes new versions (eg 14 to 15).
Note: Correct end-user details are required, otherwise maintenance will not be activated. Annual Licenses do not require a Maintenance.
What’s included in the yearly 3CX maintenance:
- 3CX SMTP Service – to receive missed call and voicemail alerts and meeting notifications
- Security updates
- 3CX FQDN service
- Auto renewal of Let’s encrypt SSL Certificate
- Updates and use of the 3CX Smartphone Apps
- PBX Upgrades and Updates – Get the latest versions and service packs of 3CX upon release. Includes new features, fixes and interops.
- IP Phone Firmware and Template Updates
- CRM Updates and additions
- VoIP Provider Templates Updates and additions
- 3CX WebMeeting – Web conferencing features for all users
- Note: Some of the above functions may be accessible without active maintenance. 3CX reserves the right to revoke any of them at any time without prior warning.
Note: Late maintenance renewal is not available. 3CX allows a 90 days grace period after which users can be switched to an annual license.