3CX Phone System Professional Annual License
This license is for new 3CX installs. If you need a renewal for an annual license, please look at the 3CX Annual Renewal options. Bulk renewal discount: enjoy 5% off for 4+ years and 10% off for 6+ years. Contact us for a quote!
Annual licenses are valid for 12 months after which a renewal is required at the same rate. Pricing is based on the number of simultaneous calls a company needs. Usually, 1 sim. call per 3-4 extensions is required, i.e. a company with 50 extensions would need a 16 sim. call license.
3CX Phone System for Windows is an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
3CX Professional Edition Phone System Features
- Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management with 3CX Assistant/VoIP Client
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Outlook & Salesforce.com
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
- Pro Edition includes all the features of the Standard 3CX Phone System Edition while at the same time adding superior call center features; such as round-robin, wallboard etc., Microsoft Exchange Integration, the ability to see the presence of colleagues in other offices and advanced call reports.
- View our or download the today and break free from your proprietary PBX!