Cyberdata V3 VoIP Outdoor Intercom (011186)
This product is a replacement for the Cyberdata - VoIP Intercom - Multi Use (010935)
Newly designed with a faster processor allowing for more capabilities, and increased IP rating for weather protection, the CyberData SIP-enabled VoIP V3 Outdoor Intercom is perfect for settings requiring two-way communication and secure access. The new Weather Shroud (011188) can be purchased separately for even greater weather protection. The redesigned case is more secure and has a more streamlined look with increased tamper resistance. One of our most popular devices, the v3 Outdoor Intercom has been installed in nursing care facilities, schools and universities, daycare facilities, retail establishments, highway tolls, and more, proving this device is truly a versatile, cost-efficient alternative to old analog intercoms.
Cyberdata V3 VoIP Outdoor Intercom Features
- Now with enhanced acoustic echo canceler
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
- Optional weather shroud (011188) for even greater weather protection
- Integrates with Network Dual Door Strike Relay Module (part number 011375) and Door Strike Relay Module (part number 011269)
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (part number 011288)
I have been working with Cyberdata for last 6 years and there support Guys/Gals are excellent.
Great People and great service.