Digium 1TE235F Two span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card
The Digium TE235F will connect two T1 or E1 trunks to an Asterisk based PBX system. Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity. Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
Digium 1TE235F Features
- PCI-Express Form Factor
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 5 year warranty
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE235)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10or later required for the TE236)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE235)
- Switchvox does not support the TE236 card
Please see our datasheet for more information on the Digium 1TE235F.