Digium Switchvox E535 Appliance (1ASE535000LF)
The Switchvox E535 support up to 700 phones and 200 concurrent calls, and has been designed with a server-class architecture and features. It is equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and the entire suite of advanced Unified Communications (UC) features available from Switchvox.
The Switchvox E535 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E535 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
Digium Switchvox E535 Features
- Supports up to 700 phones
- Up to 200 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- Powered by Dell EMC hardware
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
- Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required
- Includes 1 Year Hardware Warranty. 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranties available.
- Weight: 24 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Internal 250W
- Dimensions: 19.5”D x 19.0”W x 1.7”H
Digium Switchvox E535 Compatibility
- E535 Appliance requires Switchvox 184.108.40.206 or higher
- E-Series Appliances do not come bundled with Switchvox SMB Software
- Switchvox SMB Software must be purchased separately
- Full integration with Digium VoIP Gateways